Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New noises

I'm watching Gwen today.  This hasn't happened recently because of my project at work - Grammers has been watching her on Saturdays, Jenni on Sundays, and Davina during the week.  As such, I can't say for sure that these are new new sounds, or just sounds that are new to me...





...

OK, 30 minutes later, I've gotten her to go to sleep.  I couldn't decide if these were happy or unhappy sounds; I'm guessing she couldn't either.  However, at this point I think they were some variant of "I'm sleepy, but keep entertaining me you goofball". 

1 comment:

  1. Grammer Nagl doesn't have a Google account yet, so she asked me to post this for her:

    "OK, here's a thought: I warned you that Gwen and I listen to opera together when she is here, so don't be surprised when she belts out an aria or two. She's well on the way!
    - Grammer"

    ReplyDelete