Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins

We took a nice trip today to Carolyn's Country Cousins today with the Tiptons.  Most of the stuff was for the older kids, but Gwen just seemed to be a sponge, soaking it all in.


Gwen and Natalie, chillin'

Sortof a smile

I claim this pumpkin in the name of the Queen of Spain!

Gwen's a bit distracted with all this stuff going on

El Tiptons

Piper and Natalie

On the tractor ride to the pumpkins

I am constantly amazed at how small the women in my life are...

Gwen found a corncob.  It was the best corncob EVER.
I've also accepted the fact that I will always look like a doofus in pictures.

Natalie and her pumpkin

Piper found a pumpkin too.  This one is a bit large for her though.
Trying to feed a hungry baby who is too busy to want to eat

The sign lies.  I'm 5'10".
Robert and Natalie, and Jessica and Piper
Getting ready to head out to lunch

One very sleepy baby at home

No comments:

Post a Comment