Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Posting

Yes, a serious lack of posts recently.  The major problems have been twofold. 

The first relates to time.  In particular, one of my normal posts takes about 2 hours to do.  I have to comb through the pics, find the best ones, resize them, do the same for movies (which is much worse - they have to go through several programs to make them usable), then come up with witty dialog.  It gets very intimidating when I haven't done it for awhile, since there is so much source material to go through.

The second is also about time.  Blame Skyrim.  It has swallowed my soul.

So I'm on to an experiment.  I'm going to post random pics and not worry overly much about it.  Today's topic:  Buckethead.




These are quite old.  Apparently at her last daycare she'd just walk around with this bucket on her head.  I have an odd child.

No comments:

Post a Comment