Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Perhaps a mistake on my part

Took the child to Michael's for some black Friday shopping.  (Note to self: don't do this in the future.  People be crazy.)  Gwen and I have been there once before and we determined that it is the "stuff store".  She asks me "what's that?" and the only thing I can respond with is "stuff" since I have absolutely no idea what anything is. 

Jenni went off to do her shopping so Gwen and I wandered around the store.  We ended up in the "foamies" isle.  This is random stuff made out of foam; don't ask me who comes up with these names.  In any case, she grabbed one of these so of course I had to grab one too.


I felt morally obliged to teach her how to use it (start self defense training young!), and she ended up doing this:




[Video]

At this point a family squeezed through the isle and the pre-teen girl mentioned "violence sure starts early".  My only response was "Yes.  Yes it does", before describing my own sword collection to her.  She did not appear to be impressed.  Kids these days, I swear.

Jenni seemed annoyed at me once she saw the pictures for some reason.  I really don't understand that woman sometimes...

A few more pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment