Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween 2013

We do have a creative child.  Must have gotten it from her mother.  She (Gwen, not Jenni) decided on a costume over a month ago and has stuck to her guns.  She was...


A flashlight.

I can't take any credit for the costume - Jenni found all the stuff and showed me how to put it together.  I just assembled it to the best of my ability, which is pretty lacking unfortunately.  So here's some random pics:







And some videos too:

It turned out to be heavier than we had expected, but apparently she didn't complain or take it off once while trick or treating at daycare.  Halloween night was another matter.  I was carrying it between stations at Hy-Vee, then we used a different costume for walking through the neighborhood.  It probably weighs a good 10 pounds - we could't expect a 25 pound munchkin to walk around in it all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment