Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Catch-Up Post

Not much activity on the blog recently; I've got lots of work stuff to keep me busy right now.  But since my in-laws will filet me with dull knives if I don't get something up, here's the massive picture post.

Mysterious shadow baby






In the bath




Jedi baby finds your lack of faith disturbing

Go go gadget baby arms!
 We attempted to feed Gwen her first solid(ish) food.  Lemme tell ya, rice cereal looks tasty!  Just like soggy cardboard, my favorite!  The feeding did not go well, we decided that she just wasn't quite ready yet.





This pretty much sums it up
It must be a bad dream





Apparently sometime between 4:30 AM and 7:30 AM I woke up and decided she must be cold.  At least, this is the best we can surmise from how she's dressed since I have no memory of this and Jenn insists she didn't put the sleepsack on her.... 
Easter outfit time!





Playing in the exersaucer





Nom nom telephone!

No comments:

Post a Comment