Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Her Father's Daughter

I think this little person is taking an uncanny resemblance to her father.  Grammer's computer died and I put a new one together.  Gwen took quite a bit of interest in the proceedings.  She even got a memento out of it:

Yes, The Luke is still an AMD fanboy.  The child will be raised to be as well.

She seems confused as to what to do with it.  She almost has the manual dexterity to install a CPU on her own, but I still had to help her this time.


NOM NOM SILICON!




Those with good eyes will have noticed in the previous pictures that she has my last bag of valentine's hearts.  It's crinkly, and safer than a potato chip bag.  I love these chalky hearts of goodness, and I'll have to take these from her at some point.  I'll have to boil the bag or something though...

NOM NOM PLASTIC!


Random cuteness ahead:


No comments:

Post a Comment