Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zucchini!

My child is quite entertaining occasionally. In this instance, we went grocery shopping.  She has to hold everything that enters the cart, at least until something new comes along.  The last thing I picked up was a zucchini, so she kept it the entire way home.  However, upon getting her into the car I noticed she was chewing on something.  "Ah, raw zucchini is fine, I'll let her keep it."

Then I saw she was eating the stem.  Me being who I am, I decided just to let her keep it. I figured she'd get bored with it, or that she just needed the fiber.




Once we got home, there's this much left.  Notice that the stem is completely gone.


I put this one in here more because of my expression than for her antics.  This is me overcome with laughter.  It's not something that happens all that often, so I thought I'd share.



No comments:

Post a Comment