Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gwen's First Equine Adventure

Have I mentioned how much we like Gwen's daycare?  Yesterday they tell me to have Gwen wear boots since they'd be going horseback riding.  Gwen was super excited, including repeatedly telling us that she was excited and waving her fists in the air.  I was afraid she'd show up and be terrified - think about how much larger than a 25 pound toddler a full-grown horse is. 

It didn't help that she was asking to go to the carousel the entire car ride home.  It took me forever to figure out that she thought horse riding was the same as going on the wooden horses at Worlds of Fun.  Ah, the minds of these little creatures are absolutely fascinating...

Apparently I needn't have worried, since Gwen happily rode both Smokey the horse and Britches the pony, apparently with no issues.  And with no further ado, I'll shut up now.













1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Just died of cute. Wow, she has an excellent seat too, you have a future equestrian on your hands!!

    ReplyDelete