Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Three months

Gwen turned three months old at the beginning of this year, and while I posted some of her "new tricks" in the last post I made, I hadn't gotten around to posting those pictures, sorry! This is my first picture post, so wish me luck (and tell me if there's any problems!).

Gwen has also experienced her first cold, since the last blog relating to her. She's passed it to Luke and me as well, but Luke seems to have gotten it worse. Lots of sniffles for Gwen, but she took it gracefully enough and wasn't too fussy.

On to pictures! They're from about two weeks ago or so.



There's the "almost Piper-esque" finger nom. Not quite!




You can see the fascination with the Wildcats.


A few Christmas gifts from her friends Amelia, Natalie and Piper, and her daycare provider Davina.




Just a little size comparing with Luke's finger.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...cuteness overload!! Too...freakin...adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete