Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

An update past due

It's been quite awhile since the last post, I know.  Work is killing me at the moment, but I'll try to make some posts soon.  Really, I will.  And there's been no super-exciting milestone to speak about; no teething, crawling, solid foods, or prom dates yet.

For now, a brief summary:

Gwen's retinologist says she doesn't need to come back for another appointment.  That sounds like a positive thing, but I can't give any details since I wasn't there.  The normal eye doctor appointment is still on the table.

Just chillin' with dilated eyes

She know who's in charge here.

She likes to ride around on my left shoulder.

And she's plotting behind my back

She's starting to be able to sit upright if her head's supported a little bit.

But it does tire her out a bit

There is tummy time.  Never her favorite activity, but it must be done.



She's still surprised by bright lights.




Hands are the most awesome thing ever.

And they belong in my mouth.  All the time.  Even while eating.


She's met some strangers.  And by strange, I mean:

She's a brave one.  If this guy were holding me, I'd be screaming my head off!

That's enough for now.  The Luke needs sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment