Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jenni likes to laugh at me

So I'm feeding Gwen.  She's sitting in my lap and just not eating all that well.  Then I felt something.  Some ... rumbling.  Right where Gwen was sitting.  So my initial reaction is "oh god!", my normal response to dealing with biological necessities.  Then it happens again, and my response is "oh GOD!".  Then again, with me saying "OH GOD!".  Then I realize my phone is ringing.  On vibrate.  With Gwen sitting on it.

Jenni didn't stop laughing for quite awhile.  She's mean to me that way.

1 comment:

  1. This is a test of the emergency poo system. This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency, the rumbling sound you heard would have been followed by shrieks of horror from the Lukums.

    ReplyDelete