Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

An outing

Gwen and I went to a friend's baby shower yesterday; my first outing with her.  Jenni wanted to come too, but I made her stay home to get some much-needed sleep.  She's (Gwen, not Jenni) turning into quite the social butterfly it seems.  Besides two very short naps, she was awake and happy for three hours before going into total meltdown.  Poor Gwen.

There are more pictures, but these are the ones that had Gwen in them.  

April

Andy, the new father-to-be

Holly

Dave. This is when Gwen lost it and we went home.  If I was being held by somebody this scary looking, I'd probably scream bloody murder as well.  :)

Janice, the new mother-to-be
Laura





Andy's holding Gwen.  He put her to sleep.  He claims he's always had that ability with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment