Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Time is the key...

... and it's something we seem to be quite short on of late.  My coworkers are even screaming at me to update the blog.  Names changed to protect the guilty:

(10:04:01 AM) <coworker>: Another status reminder: You need to update the Gwen blog!!!
(10:04:22 AM) <me>: I know, I know. Got some pics, but no time to update
(10:04:39 AM) <coworker>: Can you update from your phone?
(10:05:53 AM) <me>: In theory, but the pics are on a real camera.
(10:06:58 AM) <coworker>: We need to add a blog_gwen.c file to the <project> status spreadsheet, then you could just do it at work.
(10:08:42 AM) <me>: add it, see what <the boss> thinks


Can you tell I'm an engineer from this exchange?  And yes, this is engineer humor for you.  Who says we're not fun and lighthearted people?

No comments:

Post a Comment