Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another family member

We have an older baby, as most of you know.  His name is George.

This is George.  He's really old.  And skinny, since he won't eat much.



This is one of George's toilets.  The other one is behind the dining room table.  Most of the time he makes it on a pad.  Not so much recently, though.



Since I needed to baby-proof the kitchen at some point anyway, I decided to try to keep George in there since he won't always use the pads.  This is the result:



It's fixable, but I need to brush up on my sewing skills.  He did an even better job on his cage, but I can't find the pictures of it.  He actually ripped out welded bars with his jaw and bent the door open.  And these weren't silly little wires, but actual solid, beefy chunks 'o metal.  I do wish I still had a picture, it was impressive.  And sad.

And this is pineapple fried rice.  It has no relevance whatsoever, but I had forgotten it was on my phone and it was really tasty.  I had it at Bo Ling's, it was this meal that the zombies nearly got me.  They don't have pictures of their zombies on their web site.  Zombies are clever that way.

2 comments:

  1. :( Give my Georgey some loves from V. Remember when Jeni-chan and I would watch Fushigi Yugi together with George sitting between us? He's the best pumpkin flavored dog I know. Don't worry about the baby proofing. You won't need it until about 7-8 months when she starts crawling around and pulling everything you own onto the floor... ...and then gumming on it until it is appropriately drooly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor George, what's up with him? Don't feel bad if he has to use puppy pads forever. My dachsie is 4 years old and refuses to use the outside as much as I've fought against it, embracing the pads is much easier except when guests are around and she takes a fresh dump. I guess I could put her in the crate for events. Anyhow, I had to laugh at all the puppy pads because I've done the same too :D We're down to two now, at the moment. Tho she seems to think when her front paws are on it, she's on it...sigh!

    GWEN IS GETTING SO BIG!! I read your blog every time I get a free moment, thank you sooo much for putting it up. You both are amazing!

    ReplyDelete