Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Baby K'tan

This is me.


This is a Baby K'tan:


This is Gwen:


This is Gwen in a Baby K'tan:


This is Gwen learning to bake:


And this is me looking like a total goof:


Note: This thing uses back muscles I've never used before in my entire life.  I didn't even know I had these particular muscles back there.  So carrying little 6-ish pound Gwen gives quite a workout.  She squawked a bit when we first put her in it, but after that she fell right asleep and seemed perfectly fine with me doing laundry and cooking until she got hungry. 

2 comments:

  1. You will find even more back muscles as she gets bigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    My name is Tali and I work for Baby K'tan.
    We stumbled upon your blog and just loved this post! I was wondering if it would be ok for me to link to your post on our facebook page?

    Please email at tali@babyktan.com and let me know.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete