Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Unexciting update, part 2

I'm ending up a day behind on my updates since I went back to work.  My day looks like this:

  • Stumble out of bed
  • Make it to work somehow (the trip is a blur in my memory every morning)
  • Get through work
  • Rush home to pick up food/laundry/etc
  • Rush to the hospital
  • Stay until I'm ready to keel over from exhaustion
  • Drive home
  • Take care of high-priority house things
  • Collapse into bed
  • Have nightmares
  • Wake up being strangled by the sheets from me thrashing around all night

I want to spend my time at the hospital with Jenn and Gwen, so no posting while I'm there.  Silly, I know.

Here's one pic of my mom holding Gwen.  I'm afraid that's all I've got time to do, I need to get working...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking time to post. I have been checking it everyday to see how you all are doing. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Luke (and Jenn and Gwen) hang in there!! You are so loved!! Wish I was closer so I could help out.

    ReplyDelete