Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random pictures

To placate the churning masses (hi masses!), here's a random dump of reasonably decent pics.    No promises there's not a repeat in here, I'm just dumping them out here for y'all.

Happy Jenni.

Not-so-happy Gwen.

Dar?

More happiness.

My hair is going to haunt me forever.

Curious Gwen.

For some reason her expression makes me think of this baby.  Jenni doesn't see it though.

Who are you and why are you looking at me like that?

Crazy-happy Jenni.

Sleepy Gwen.

Happy Gwen.

Crazy-happy Jenni part deux.

Pensive Jenni.

Warm Gwen.

Me with no sleep.
Tiny little hand.

2 comments:

  1. That's some serious baby! Thanks for the pictures, and congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! She is beautiful. And so alert and smart looking. And Jen looks gorgeous, all new momma glow. And Luke... actually, I kind off like your hair like that. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We love you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete